Carry out Feasibility Study and engineering work supporting the Sales Team. The main duty is to do the engineering work required to adapt our standard product onto the customer specific application and/or to propose and develop integration solutions.
The Application Engineer is responsible for the conception, basic engineering, installation drawings and study validation at Customer Site.
• Study of the Customer Request. Site Visit and collection of relevant technical information to complete this Feasbility Study.
• Responsible for mechanical, hydraulic and other media design work in respect to the technical specifications. Model and simulate the robot functions and trajectories fit for the application using the Creo and KUKA SIM tools. Develop the robot devices (racks, tools,…) to adapt it to the specific application. Validate by KUKA simulation the load and reach of the robot to confirm robot size selection and define the loads applied to the supporting structures to enable relevant stability verifications.
• Validation of the Feasibility Study at Customer Site (Dimensions, Operation, Application)
• Design calculation as per the relevant norms.
• Report progress proactively to the Technical Manager and to the Sales Team.