Japanese speaking market researcher
Our client is a medical market research company in Berchem.
Currently we are looking for excellent Japanese native market researchers (teleresearch).
You will gather information by telephone from doctors, CEO's, CFO's and other medical responsibles in hospitals.
It's a qualitative market research (= extended interviews from +/- 1 hour).
It's a temporary fulltime project for a couple of weeks. You will have to work from Monday till Friday (from 6am till 2pm).
Wat wij van jou vragen:
- You have excellent oral and written skills in Japanese and English.
- You have a good knowledge of Word and Excel.
- You obtained a bachelor degree and you have a legal work permit to work in Belgium.
- You are a commercial and communicative person with perseverance and persuasiveness.
Wat wij jou bieden:
- Hourly wage: 11,82 € gross. 10% extra on the hourly wage for evening hours after 7pm and 20% extra for morning hours before 9am.
- For the Japanese project you will have working hours from 6am till 2pm.
- Temporary employment in an international market research company.
- Possibility to work from home.