German speaking Project Manager - Market Research Company (Antwerp)
Our client is Market Research agency specialized in 'Mystery Sopping' & Customer Service Experience Research.
Currently they are looking for a fulltime German/English speaking project manager to manage the different international research projects
- You recruit mystery shoppers (through (online) advertisements/social media/etc.).
- You manage the mystery shopper database for the German market.
- You are responsible for the field work execution for your projects; you plan and coordinate mystery shopping evaluations in a cost-effective manner and follow up on them in orde to guarantee qualitative data in good time.
- You are therefore in constant communication over the phone and via email, in German, with your panel of mystery shoppers.
Wat wij van jou vragen:
- You hold a bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication or Administration.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Wat wij jou bieden:
- Permanent, fulltime job (39 hours / week).
- Location: Antwerp (city center).
- A positive and dynamic atmosphere in a stable, fast growing company (international context).
- Gross salary 2000 € - 2250 € (depending on your experience) + mealvouchers + refund transportation