Voor 's werelds grootste confectiebedrijf zijn wij op zoek naar een Customs compliance specialist.
In Europa telt dit bedrijf meer dan 7 000 medewerkers.
Het Belgische team bestaat uit meer dan 750 enthousiaste medewerkers die continu werken aan de verdere groei van het bedrijf.
De distributiecentra zijn gevestigd in Sint-Niklaas en zorgen voor de verdeling van 4 bekende merken.
As a Customs Compliance Specialist, you will be managing all customs warehouse operations for the Belgian distribution sites.
You will lead the operational bonded warehouse activities to ensure the flow and timings planned by our supply chain teams are respected. You will advise and constantly interact with the DC Managers and our Shipping team.
We expect the Customs Compliance Specialist to drive our bonded warehouse operations by:
• Maintain a trust-based and effective relation with Customs authorities,
• Ensure customs related operational processes are standardized, followed by all internal stakeholders, and fit for purpose,
• Follow-up on the implementation and daily operations of SAP GTS for our Belgian sites,
• Monitoring and reporting of performance, use insights to identify continuous improvements opportunities on bonded warehouse processes,
• Anticipate risks and delays and inform relevant stakeholders to identify solutions and mitigation actions,
• Collaborate with the EMEA Customs team to develop common standard and share learnings & improvement on the way of working.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
We look for an individual that can learn quickly and adapt to our culture, you might not be a Customs Compliance Specialist yet but you have the right attitude and experience with Customs operations! We believe the below will help you succeed in the role:
• Experience in dealing with Customs authorities,
• Previous experience with SAP GTS (or similar) is an advantage but not essential,
• Enjoy working with a high level of autonomy, empowered to tackle potential issues,
• Used to work in a multi-cultural and international environment,
• Capable of building a strong relationship based on empathy and trust.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
A competitive salary and benefits;
• Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience
• A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
• An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles work together
• Fantastic health and wellbeing initiatives; we are also a “Time to Change” employer, committing to ending mental health discrimination in the workplace
• Great onsite facilities,
• Excellent family-friendly policies to support associates through some of life’s most significant events
So, if you like what you have read, we would love to hear from you!
Heb je interesse?
Contacteer ons dan snel via email@example.com