Exciting opportunity for a positive & energetic Customer Service Representative with the passion to serve & meet customers’ needs. You will take full accountability for customer orders and deliveries.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing multiple accounts in the North & Mid Europe region for the entire process: from order to delivery. You will be in charge of taking the order, liaising with supply chain, arranging delivery, processing invoices and after-care. This is a great opportunity to expand your customer service skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.
• Degree qualification in International Economics, Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Office management or equivalent by experience
• Preferably experience in a customer service/order processing or supply chain role
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Details, problem solving & service-oriented attitude with a global perspective.
• Flexible, Team Player and can do/positive attitude. Able to work independently/organizing your own work.
• Stress-resistant, Multi-tasker & able to deal with a varying workload and potential customer issues. Eager to learn and open to change.
• Fluent in either Finnish, Swedish and English is a must. Any additional language is a plus.
- fixed terms contract of 1 year in exciting and stimulating working environment that really looks good on your cv !
- motivating condtions