CSR English/Polish (m/f)
The CSR will support with coordination and follow-up of aspects related to the handling of product enquiries and orders placed by customers. This is a professional support function, with focus on administering the order process and this according processes & procedures.
- Support in the coordination and follow-up across all departments including order input, product availability, delivery, invoicing and documentation handling
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of quotations in SAP.
- Responsible for maintaining contact with major stakeholders such as Customers, Sales Managers, Materials Management Coordinators, Logistics Coordinators, Finance Department, CSR’s
- Keeps the customer informed of the order status
- Provides support to Sales and Marketing and provides relevant data and reports to Sales and Marketing e.g. order status, delivery status, critical issues etc.
Wat wij van jou vragen:
- Bachelor or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience of working in an international environment
- Language skills: Excellent written & spoken English and Polish, any additional language is a plus with a preference for German or French
- Computer literate: MS Office, SAP
- Working knowledge of providing administrative support/customer service
- Good communication skills and able to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Independent worker, hands-on mentality, accurate processing of documents/data.
Wat wij jou bieden:
- Long temporary assignment until the end of this year, prolongement possible
- Motivating conditions
- Challenging position in international environment with friendly atmosphere