As Customer Service Representative, you will:
• Assure order to cash process in SAP with responsibility from receipt of order to final delivery to the customer. This may involve proactively soliciting or monitoring orders from customers based on order patterns, knowledge of customer requirements.
• Are daily in contact with European customers and are the link between customers, sales force, technical support and supply chain.
• Maintain excellent relationships with Customers keeping them informed and proactively following up the process.
• Resolve issues related to orders and deliveries to ensure OTIF and other KPI targets are met
• Follow-up proactively all transactions, documentation handling, amendments, legalizations and certifications.
• Set up and maintain information for customers on our secure customer web portal
• Deliver products and service in line with customer, business and supply chain requirements
• Bachelor in International Economics, Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Office Management or equivalent by experience
• Preferably experience in a customer service/order processing or supply chain role
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Details, problem solving & service-oriented attitude with a global perspective.
• Flexible, Team Player and can do/positive attitude. Able to work independently/organizing your own work.
• Stress-resistant, Multi-tasker & able to deal with a varying workload and potential
customer issues. Eager to learn and open to change.
• Fluent in English and French, with an additional language of either Spanish or Italian advantageous
- temp assignment of at least 6 months
- varied position in exciting international working environment
- motivating conditions