You will carry out defined experimental tasks with some technical guidance and report the results within an agreed timescale. You will build up relevant technical knowledge in two component PU in addition to ensuring that short term development projects and / or customer complaints are worked out with technical professionalism:
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the Safety, Health and Environment procedures.
- Support sample shipment and physical testing data generation for the team.
- Combine a basic understanding of the PU chemistry and a high level of creativity in order to develop solutions for the customer needs that were identified by line management.
- Keep abreast of all PU developments within the PU Elastomers application area and to communicate the novel technical ideas you generate within the team.
- Technically assist the EAME PU Application team during customer related work during the development and implementation of the project at our customers.
You have a bachelor in Chemistry with first industrial experience.
- Fluent in English and preferably another European language.
- A positive and hands-on attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication & cross-cultural awareness skills.
A temporary assignment of 3 months with the possibility of extension in an international environment.