You will support the development of a radically innovative testing solution for airborne infectious diseases, such as SARS-CoV-2. You will assist in bringing the product to life as part of the Assembly Team. As a gear between Processing and Clinical, you understand the impact of your role in the studies outcome and thus the importance of the work well done. You will report to the Assembly Lead to accomplish tasks that are instrumental to the success of this projec:
- Perform assembly process in cooperation with team;
- Update assembly related systems;
- Operate sensitive assembly equipment;
- Participate in assembly process review and upgrade;
- Follow product and lab protocols;
- Communicate on assembly related warning points;
- Keep workplace on satisfactory cleanliness level.
You hold a Bachelor in Engineering / Chemistry or equivalent, with 1 or 2 year of experience working in Life Science lab environment.
You have a pragmatic and proactive mindset with a taste for quality.
You are 5S system oriented with predisposition for autonomy.
A team player with good communication skills and fluent in English.
Experience in assembly of mechanical parts in controlled environment is a strong bonus.
Experience with Life Science Standard Operations Procedure and protocols is a strong bonus.
You are available immediately.
Temporary assignment for 3 months with the possibility of extension in a scientific and dynamic environment