As part of the team you are responsible for the Azure consumption growth.
• You are focused on the strategic & advanced workloads: Datacenter Modernization,
SAP on Azure, IOT & ISV enablement.
• Prospection & recruitment of potential new resellers by growing, maintaining, and
leveraging your network.
• Create a pipeline of opportunities and follow up on these.
• Research and build relationships with resellers to upsell.
• Build a business plan with the top opportunities and set up regular meetings with client
decision makers to execute and evaluate this plan.
• Organize specific events or webinars to create awareness and to educate resellers on the
• Pro-active and result driven person
• Positive attitude and high engagement
• Good presentation skills
• Networking as a natural element
• An outgoing personality who likes to go out to our resellers
• Persuasion skills to convince resellers to start buying through Tech Data
• Able to discuss, convince and share ideas on C-level or to the entrepreneur of a SME
• Closing Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges,
• Used to work in a competitive market and meeting aggressive sales goals
Having knowledge of the Microsoft Cloud solutions is a plus.
• Used to work in an international organization.
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English
What do we offer?
Apart from this challenge, we offer a dynamic and international work environment to work in. We
provide you with an interesting salary package, with additional extra benefits. As we work 40 hours a
week, we have a significant number of holidays. We also provide on-the-job coaching and an