The Storage Support & Services Coordinator is responsible for managing and optimizing the performance of the storage and packaging facilities. He/ She is the go-to person for escalation from the operations and daily logistics activities.
From a tactical point of view, we expect this function to:
" Participate in designing and improving the storage network to ensure an optimal geographical allocation for shipments within Europe, considering the total cost including primary distribution, storage & handling and secondary distribution to ensure optimal loading point allocation to maximize netbacks.
" In conjunction with the procurement department, develop and maintain CPChem's commercial relationship with warehouses and tank storage providers.
" Review the storage providers portfolio for optimization, service level improvement and risk diversification and execute pilots across Europe wherever deemed necessary in order to achieve cost optimizations.
" Build and maintain industry expertise in the area of storage.
" Deal with storage inquiries and align best solution for specific cases.
From a storage performance point of view, we expect this function to:
" Engage with storage providers to improve their performance, in order to minimize issues and promote a positive experience for internal and external customers
" Provide assistance for issues that were escalated by operations and business.
" Organize, host and coordinate the evaluation sessions on a periodic basis according to the defined method, contractual KPI's and with involvement of the internal stakeholders (material management coordinators, customer service representatives, sales, …).
" Identify action items and ensure that the assignees follow up and handle in due time.
" Analyzing data to identify trends and root causes of problems and to continuously improve the performance.
" Follow up on complaints and claims with the storage companies.
" Create and maintain dashboards on performance, utilization, …
- Minimum a Bachelor degree
- A first experience in and international environment with a good understanding of procedures and/ or systems
- Basic knowledge of vendor management and logistics
- Strong IT minded: efficient usage of IT systems/services and eager for IT/tool optimization
- Analytical and data skills: trend analyses, reporting, implementing improvements/changes
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective internal client/customer relationships
- Fluent in English and Dutch, any other language is an asset
- openended employment
- motivating conditions