IC Verification Engineer (m/v)
The IC verification position encompasses a wide span of responsibilities from specification through to volume ASIC production working within a challenging and highly diverse environment.
You are flexible and knowledgeable not only in the verification of ASIC modules and subsystems but also in scripting, IC design flow methodology and possess the ability to assist ASIC verification from concept to tape out.
The IC Verification Design Engineer is responsible for gathering the verification and coverage requirements, to develop the test bench and to write the tests for block level components, subsystems and complete systems on chip. Tests are written in System Verilog and C.
- Write the Verification Requirements and manage the Test Plan, in close collaboration with the design team
- Specification, implementation and debug of UVM test benches and test cases in System Verilog
- Implementation and debug of System Verilog assertions
- Specification, implementation and debug of test cases and drivers in C for top-level verification
- Ensure that the verification requirements cover the design intent and that performance is up to specification
Wat wij van jou vragen:
- You have a Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Experience in verification with preference on the following topics: UVM, Verilog/VHDL test bench, Assertion based verification, coverage driven and constrained random verification
- Knowledge of RTL design and programming languages: Verilog, System Verilog, C
- Experience in ASIC verification tool usage, e.g. Synopsys, Modelsim, Cadence
- Used to work independently and precisely
- Good Communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience with scripting, Python and version control systems (optional)
- Experience with Embedded C code (optional)
- Experience with ARM Cortex M cpu’s (optional)
Wat wij jou bieden:
Our client is a global fabless semiconductor and modules business operating in three key areas: GNSS positioning, Short Range communications e.g. 802.11-based systems and Cellular communications e.g. 3GPP-based systems. The company develops key IP for the design of full custom ASICs for use within a comprehensive range of chipset and module products.
An openended employment in a dynamic and international working environment.