MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER
Pour un de nos clients actif dans le secteur pharmaceutique, nous sommes à la recherche d'un team leader pour la maintenance parfaitement bilingue français / anglais .
Wat wij van jou vragen:
As a Team Leader of our Maintenance Department you will provide the following services within technical operations of the building you will be in charge of and beyond:
- Planning and supervision of Operational Maintenance.
- Provide a clear status of Operational Maintenance activities and support Production.
- Implement innovative solutions to make installations and processes more reliable.
- Management of the Mechanical Workshop.
- Maintenance Compliance
People management: To develop the whole workforce and to manage it by maintaining a high performance
- Team management and supervision
- Ensures the smooth running of technical interventions, from work permit to closing
- Ensures the quality and conformity of maintenance operations
- Supervision of work orders and logbooks
- Supervision of routine checks
- Technical interventions : information reporting
- Training the technicians
Continuous improvement: ie: implementation of appropriate systems, which allows continuous improvement of the activities, in order to keep our competitiveness and our employees trained.
- Supervision and technical training of technicians
- Reference expert in electromechanics
- Promote the increase of equipments reliability under his responsibility
- Talented in equipments knowledges under his responsibility
- Planning and management of corrective maintenance
- Application of the periodic maintenance schedule (preventive and predictive)
Safety: Ensure safe operations on the Braine site.
- Ensure housekeeping and cleanliness of the workshop and the technical areas
- Ensures the safety of maintenance interventions (permits, risk analysis, equipment securing, selection of adequate EPI)
To fulfill this position you will need the following education, experience and skills:
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Electromechanics or equivalent experienced profile
- Proven experience in Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Agri-Food industry, moreover in electromechanics.
- Ability to use CMMS tools
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical manufacturing processes & laboratories and familiar with the GMP's
- Adequate balance of sense of urgency (operational) and strategic thinking (continuous improvement)
- Ability to team management and to cooperate with other staffs; easily takes decisions and influencing skills
- Ability to take decisions & influencing skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Ready to work double shift (6h-14h ; 14h-22h)
Wat wij jou bieden:
What we offer is :
- a full time contract
- an attractive salary
- an extra-legal benefits and insurances
- a company car and fuel card
- a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic work environment with an open culture.