We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person with good technical experience and skills to operate lab equipment and to learn new cleanroom processing steps.
He/she will actively participate in the processing of novel thin-film photodetectors.
- Follow-up of process runs under the supervision of the responsible project leader or scientist
- Deposition of thin films from solution and vacuum, using in particular tools like spin-coating, physical or chemical vapor deposition and atomic-layer deposition
- Physical and optical characterization of the deposited layers and realized devices
- Documentation and report of the acquired results
- Suggest and deliver improvements to the process
You have a Masters’s degree or higher in physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, material engineering or equivalent.
Experience with deposition of thin films from solution and vacuum, using in tools like spin-coating, glove boxes, physical or chemical vapor deposition and atomic-layer deposition is a must.
Experience with nanoparticles thin film depositions is a major plus.
Experience in cleanroom environment is a plus .
You are able to document and report your results in a clear and concise manner
Temporary assignment untill the end of this year 2022.
Start as soon as possible.
Challenging scientific international environment.