Customer Services Representative (m/v)
For our client in Diegem we are looking for a motivated Customer Service Representative N,F,E (m/v).
You will ensure coordination and follow-up of all aspects related to the complete handling of orders placed by customers.
You will also perform relied tasks and actions in accordance with internal and external regulations such as ISO, OE, etc.
This is a professional support function, with focus on coordination and administration of the order process and this according to processes & procedures.
- Responsible for the complete coordination and follow-up, until completion orders across all departments (e.g. sales, materials management, logistics and finance); this includes but is not limited to product enquiries, credit, product availability, delivery, invoicing and payment - Responsible for timely and accurate processing of quotations in SAP
- Responsible for generating all customer complaints in the internal complaint system
- Responsible for maintaining contact with Customers, Sales Managers, Materials Management Coordinators, Logistics Coordinators, Finance Department, fellow CSR’s .
You will be reporting to the Team Leader Customer Services Polymers.
Wat wij van jou vragen:
- Bachelor degree or 1.5 years’ experience in a similar position in an international customer service environment
- Computer literate: MS Office, SAP
- Working knowledge of materials management and logistics
- Good communication skills and able to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Pro-active thinker, independent worker, problem solver, hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Good language skills: Excellent knowledge of English, French, Dutch, any additional languages are a plus.
Wat wij jou bieden:
- Openended assignment in a dynamic, international working environment
- Motivating salary conditions