Business Development Representative (m/v)
For our client in Leuven, we are looking for a driven and result-oriented Business Development Representative (m/f).
As a Business Development Representative, you will play a vital role in growing revenue by helping to build a strong pipeline of qualified prospects for our client, active in the education technology. You will proactively identify, reach out to and cultivate new business opportunities using a combination of calling, emailing and social media tools. And you will be accountable to goals of qualified meetings, opportunities and revenue.
- Reaching out to high potential prospects from the client's pool of 3+ million registered members in order to up-sell them on the client's business offering
- Identifying companies that have a high potential to buy large subscriptions for their employees and setting an initial demo call with them
- Coordinating with our sales, marketing, growth, customer success and finance teams to score and build our lead pipeline
- Completing outreach via calling, emailing, chat and social media
- Attending conferences that our client sponsors in order to generate a high volume of qualified leads
- Soliciting feedback from prospects on what type of data science training they are looking for
Wat wij van jou vragen:
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and Dutch or French
- Interest in data science
- Highly organized and ability to balance a high volume of daily tasks
- Prior commissioned sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Wat wij jou bieden:
- A role at the center of the commercial business of a fast growing SAAS scale-up
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- A competitive salary including fringe benefits
- International company retreats every 6 months
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we're serious-we're pretty great)
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.