Program Commercial Support Specialist (m/v)
At corporate level, the Program Commercial Support Specialist is responsible for:
- Participation in the management of individual programs as a team member, acting as a deputy of the Program Manager.
- In charge of the administration of the entire sales process (order to cash process), in support of the Program Manager : ordering, invoicing, claim, ...
- Follows-up and ensures all contractual obligations are done
- Acts as an information source and ensures compliancy with internal commercial procedures and certification requirements
- Prepares internal/external contract reviews
- Gathers all information with regards to commercial risks
- Ensures contractual and commercial reporting
- Manages the PLT data’s
- Participation in the commercial process management at Corporate level:
- Provides information for commercial KPI and responsible for the reporting to Program Commercial Support team manager.
- Acting as deputy of the Bid Managers in the “fast track” bidding process, from the RFQ to the contract finalisation:
- Manages offers in database.
- Manage bid process
- Transfers data in the customer template in a timely manner
- Write the commercial proposal and negotiate
Wat wij van jou vragen:
- Higher education, preferable a bachelor in commercial sciences
- A first professional, administrative experience, working with managers and customers
- Knowledge of B2B contract legal aspects, acquired in a technical environment, is a plus
- Good commercial feeling, strong analytical skills, sense for business and contracts
- Affinities / ability to understand technical issues and industrial set up is an advantage
- Combination of a hands-on attitude and an ability to think more strategically
- Good MS Office (Excel) skills
- Fluency in French or Dutch, good knowledge of English
Wat wij jou bieden:
- Tijdelijke functie van +- 6 maanden
- Marktconform loon