For a client of us we are looking for an office administrator:
Here are some of your administrative tasks required for an orderly functioning of the office
Follow Collective Labor Agreement, Internal Regulations and Fire, Work Health & Safety norms and regulations
● Behavior competencies
● Communication - clear, concise, coherent and complete written and verbal communication, both in local language and English;
● Critical thinking - ability to search, classify, interpret, summarize and present information;
● Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities;
● Ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views;
● Proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and adapt to changing environment and priorities;
● Innovation - curious about new technologies and development methods, think about continuous improvement and find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
Junior professional with little prior relevant experience that works under supervision, uses limited judgment and decision making and needs guidance to deliver results;
● Impact and autonomy to perform - Accountable for quality and accuracy of own output. Errors may have limited impact on project. Requires supervision and coaching from manager or peers. Limited decision making.
● Knowledge and experience: Typically, relevant previous experience of 6 months to 2 years.
Basic level of technical and behavior skills:
● Innovation - Works on semi - routine or standard tasks according to procedures and follows guidelines for non-standard situations.
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications.