The Executive Assistant gives adequate administrative and organisational support to the Senior Executive Leadership Team (VP HR, VP Finance, ...) by taking care of all administrative and organizational tasks in order to ensure smooth daily operations in a confidential environment.
1. Executive support
• Provide, proactive and autonomous full range of secretarial, administrative and organisational services
• Work closely with the M3 members with regards to confidential tasks and projects.
• Prepare and follow up practical and organisational meetings and dossiers to ensure that the smooth progress of services is safeguarded.
• Ensure efficient practical arrangements such as businesses trips, meeting rooms booking, travel, hotel bookings, expenses handling, creations and follow up of IT requests, etc…
• Plan executive events, internal and external.
• Make regular reports (statistics, financial aspects, attention points…)
• Coordinate and execute translations.
• Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines. Hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Handle visa application if required.
2. Communication management
• Manage incoming communications, screen correspondence and telephone calls for the Managing Director and ME members on request according the priorities. Gather additional information.
• Act as local point and filter internal and external visitors.
• Handle all confidential correspondence.
• Set up and maintain office files and keep correspondence and reports available for reference and efficient operation for the management room.
• Keep and follow-up general ledger for all company internal official documents.
• Handle training schedules for M3 members in co-operation with HR.
• Create & handle PO and vendors in SAP and follow up until payment of invoice.
• Handle administrative issues related to company credit cards.
• Inform and communicate management room associates on specific administrative procedures and to raise awareness of policies and procedures.
• Assume all other responsibilities and authorities this function may require regarding new opportunities
• Respond in a flexible way to occasional requests outside office hours.
Bachelor’s degree in Management Assistant or related administrative field.
Min 5 years’ experience in supporting Executives.
Able to manoeuvre comfortable through complex policy, process and people related organizational dynamics.
Show a good level of EQ and maturity, and aptitude to grasp quickly and correctly the essence of various issues.
High level of confidentiality, honesty, diplomacy, loyalty.
Ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time while meeting deadlines in timely matter.
Ability to work independent and set priorities.
Embrace and promote change.
Strong verbal and written communication with ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels in the organisation. Able to anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
Service-oriented mindset and strong sense of responsibilities, as reflected in high degree of accuracy.
Languages: English, Dutch, French (written and spoken). Other languages can be an advantage.
- exciting position in an international working environment which will allow you to further develop your skills.
- motivating conditions with a market-based salary with extra benefits (mobile phone, health insurance and pension plan).