- You are responsible for every detail in the payroll administration of your client portfolio.
- You are the single point of contact (SPOC) for your clients. Naturally, you will be able to count on the help of your colleagues.
- You prepare, calculate, pay and follow up on the salaries and fringe benefits for your client portfolio
- You carry out complex calculations for expatriates, split payroll, gross-net simulations, salary costs, holiday pay, bonuses, etc
- You advise your clients on the legal framework which determines the salary and working conditions of their staff
- You are fluent in English (working language for most clients) as well as in Dutch and French
- You are a precise worker and stress-resistant
- You are client-oriented and have good communication skills
- You love an international working environment
Voltijdse opdracht, optie vast.
Competitief salaris + extra-legale voordelen.